Don’t miss out on Cheshire’s Gin & Fizz Fest of the year
- Credit: Archant
Blakemere’s Gin & Fizz Fest takes place on Friday 7th and Saturday 8th June 2019
Like the idea of festivals but looking for one preferably with style?
Well look no more!!
Blakemere's Gin & Fizz Fest has the glamour of tipis set in beautiful Cheshire countryside, over 18 fantastic Gins and an array of fizz from around the world for you to enjoy while listening (or strutting your stuff on the dancefloor!) to city-based DJ and percussionists as well as...
VIP Laurent-Perrier Champagne Bar
3 Gin Bars
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
- 3 16 films that you might not know were made in Devon
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 9 7 of the best places to eat al fresco in York
- 10 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
Street food stalls
Welcome drink in your own gin glass to take home
Festival glitter painting
Farewell Gin Miniature
Selection of beers, cider and non-alcoholic drinks available
Get your festival gear on and enjoy one of three sessions with like-minded Gin and Fizz enthusiasts on Friday night, or Saturday afternoon and evening!
General admission tickets from £18* per person.
Limited Ticket Availability to avoid disappointment book now or phone 01606 883261.
*plus booking fee.
By Car: Sat Nav CW8 2EB. Free parking on site.
By Train: Train link (Cuddington Station) from Manchester and Chester, local taxi and minibus services provided by Club Class Travel 01606 46666
Stay Local: Get in the real festival spirit and stay on our touring park and bring along your caravan or tent tel. 01606 882822.