Book your 25% discount tickets for All Wales Boat Show - 24-28th July 2013
- Credit: Visit Wales
The celebratory festival of all water-based activities which promises to dazzle you with the very best in boating, excite you with the amazing array of watersports and wet your appetite with incredible outdoor activities & wonderful leisure opportunities.
Enjoy a river cruise between the Show’s two fantastic marinas, Conwy and Deganwy Quay, savour Welsh produce as you walk along the river banks, try your hand at the ‘have a go’ sessions and watch the spectacular Conwy River Festival, experience first class hospitality and meet major regional and national exhibitors including boat sales and chandlery.
THIS IS AN EVENT NOT TO BE MISSED!
Book your 25% discount tickets at www.allwalesboatshow.com
THE SHOW IS OPEN 11AM TO 6PM DAILY
GATE RATES: ADULTS £15, CHILDREN £7.50, FAMILY £40, SENIORS/STUDENTS £10
The reduced on line rate is for a limited period and includes parking, entry into the Show and a return River Cruise Trip.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 8 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces