Book your place now: Three Counties Business Breakfast - 24th April
- Credit: Archant
A unique networking opportunity for business leaders across the Three Counties. The Three Counties Business Breakfasts provides a stage for successful business leaders/entrepreneurs to share the challenges and celebrate the successes of living and working in the Three Counties. The event showcases leading businesses who will share their insight into what makes their organisation the success it is today.
The next Three Counties Business Breakfast will take place on Thursday 24th April 2014 when Mike Tomkins, Non-Exec Chairman of MandM Direct, will take the stage to share the challenges and successes of the e-tail organisation. MandM Direct are a £120M turnover, international, discount - fashion retailer with over three million active customers and 34 million website visits a year. Firmly based in Herefordshire, the company notes its success as down to its commitment to seek out the biggest fashion and sports brands at the lowest prices.
7.30 am Registration and networking
8.00 am Welcome and breakfast buffet
8.30 am Guest Speaker
8.45 am Q & A
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 8 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 9 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks
9.00 am Business card draw and close
Venue: Three Counties Showground - WR13 6NW Free parking available
Cost: £18pp event. A third of the ticket price will be donated to a charity of the speakers’ choice.
For further information and to book a place please visit www.threecountiesbusinessbreakfast.co.uk
GLOUCESTERSHIRE | HEREFORDSHIRE | WORCESTERSHIRE