3 fantastic festive feasts from Booths
- Credit: Archant
If you’re looking to make your festive food shopping a little easier with sparing any quality, Booths have got you covered this Christmas.
Family-owned grocer Booths understands the importance of the festive season. It's an opportunity to bring together family and friends to enjoy special celebrations filled with fantastic food and drink, but making sure everything is perfect for the most anticipated meal of the year isn't easy.
There's more than enough on everybody's to-do list as Christmas draws closer without the added stress of the Christmas food shopping. But don't worry, if you're looking for delicious simplicity this year, Booths has everything you need to make Christmas completely fuss-free with their effortlessly easy dinner bundles.
From brunch through to Christmas lunch, you'll find a range of bundles brimming with everything you could possibly need for the perfect festive feast.
Take a look at some of our favourites:
The Great Christmas Dinner
Get Christmas covered with Booths' best-selling dinner box. Featuring everything you need to please the family enjoy either a Booths White Turkey Crown or Extra Matured Beef Rump Joint, accompanied by a Booths Garnish Selection Pack, Gravy, Bread Sauce, Cranberry Sauce, freshly prepared veggies, a Booths Extra Fruity Christmas Pudding, Booths Belgian Chocolate Sponge Pudding and Booths Brandy Pouring Cream to round it off.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 6 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
Serves 6-8 | £100
Christmas Day is done and now it's time to make the most of the days that follow. Start the day the right way with a hearty Booths breakfast including Cumberland Thick Sausage, Booths British Unsmoked Bacon, Real Lancashire Black Pudding Slices, Potato Rosti, Free Range Medium Eggs, Fresh Tomatoes and Booths Fresh Smooth Orange Juice.
Serves 6 | £12
Ploughmans Party Box
Who doesn't need an excuse for a party? Better yet a party that has a Ploughman's platter! With an array of crowd-pleasing products, enjoy a Toppings Huntsman Pie, Four Happy Belly Cumberland Scotch Eggs, Opies Cornichons and Onions, Rosebud Preserves Piccalilli, Honey Roast Ham, Gammon, Booths Farmhouse Vintage Cheddar and Booths Stilton.
Serves 4-6 | £25
Ordering couldn't be easier. Simply order online at orders.booths.co.uk and collect from your chosen store, where you'll be greeted with the warm Northern welcome Booths is renowned for.