- Credit: Archant
Botanica is the NEW Professional Grower and Garden Care brand from Bathgate Silica Sand Ltd.
Based at Arclid in Cheshire, for over 60 years Bathgate have been producing high quality silica sand for a variety of specialist use in Industry, Foundry, Equestrian, Agriculture, Amenity and Landscape applications.
Bespoke turf dressings, bunker sand and root zone material are produced to market leading standards and are widely used throughout the sport and leisure industry.
Dedicated to quality and customer service the Botanica range has been formulated to the highest standards to satisfy the needs of professional growers and dedicated garden enthusiasts.
Using the finest quality materials available, our vigorous testing and monitoring procedures ensure a consistently high standard product. The Botanica retail range is formulated with carefully selected ingredients to optimise performance, attractively packaged and offered in convenient bag sizes to maximise sales potential.
- 1 Waterfalls, Weirs and Cascades of the Peak District
- 2 Ball and Boe announce a new album for 2022
- 3 Herts best food and drink recommendations May 2022
- 4 These are the Cornwall beaches awarded Blue Flag status in 2022
- 5 Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday Celebrations in Hertfordshire
- 6 WIN an original watercolour painting of Mountnessing, Brentwood
- 7 10 Derbyshire events celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 8 The Norfolk man who trained horses for the Queen
- 9 14 great pubs with beer gardens in Somerset
- 10 A sculpture exhibition 200ft beneath the Forest of Dean
The Professional Grower products are made to exacting standards and can be custom made to
be crop specific and suit individual requirements.
All professional products are available in easy to handle plastic sacks, bulk bags and loose bulk loads. Nationwide deliveries are made promptly and can be accommodated on rigid, articulated and fork lift mounted vehicles. Swift distribution from a single pallet to a full load is assured from our dedicated logistics team.
Experienced technical support and product advice is readily available to ensure customer requirements and expectations are achieved.