- Credit: Archant
Botanica is the NEW Professional Grower and Garden Care brand from Bathgate Silica Sand Ltd.
Based at Arclid in Cheshire, for over 60 years Bathgate have been producing high quality silica sand for a variety of specialist use in Industry, Foundry, Equestrian, Agriculture, Amenity and Landscape applications.
Bespoke turf dressings, bunker sand and root zone material are produced to market leading standards and are widely used throughout the sport and leisure industry.
Dedicated to quality and customer service the Botanica range has been formulated to the highest standards to satisfy the needs of professional growers and dedicated garden enthusiasts.
Using the finest quality materials available, our vigorous testing and monitoring procedures ensure a consistently high standard product. The Botanica retail range is formulated with carefully selected ingredients to optimise performance, attractively packaged and offered in convenient bag sizes to maximise sales potential.
- 1 12 historic village churches in Cheshire
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 Meet Maggie, GBBO's 70-year-old contestant from Dorset
- 7 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 9 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 10 5 great walks in and around Kendal
The Professional Grower products are made to exacting standards and can be custom made to
be crop specific and suit individual requirements.
All professional products are available in easy to handle plastic sacks, bulk bags and loose bulk loads. Nationwide deliveries are made promptly and can be accommodated on rigid, articulated and fork lift mounted vehicles. Swift distribution from a single pallet to a full load is assured from our dedicated logistics team.
Experienced technical support and product advice is readily available to ensure customer requirements and expectations are achieved.