- Credit: Archant
Bow Boutique, the popular eclectic gift & home ware shop in the centre of Matlock, has recently expanded its premises to accommodate The Cosy Cup Tea and Coffee Shop, a brand new cafe that opened its doors on 19th April 2013.
The new shop occupies the perfect spot at the rear of the boutique and has proved to be the ‘icing on the cake’ for owner Susanna Ash, who moved to the premises in Matlock to set up Bow Boutique around two years ago.
Browsing around the boutique is a delight in itself; the shop stocks everything from chic and quirky homeware, artwork and vintage furniture to an eclectic mix of gift ideas, jewellery and design led cards, all of which have been individually picked for their unique style.
But visitors will now be able to follow a visit to the shop with a light bite or a sweet treat in the warm and welcoming surroundings of the chic and stylish Cosy Cup.
- 1 Win a stylish, hand-crafted rug by Best Wool worth up to £1,000
- 2 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 3 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 4 Win an original watercolour painting of Burnham-on-Crouch in Essex
- 5 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 6 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Lady B's deliciously decadent dessert
- 9 19 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 Exploring the Peak District village of Grindleford
There is plenty of seating indoors and, for those who want to drink in the beautiful views at the back of the building, outdoor seating that overlooks Hall Ley’s Park is also available.
Just like the boutique which prides itself on championing British artisans, hand-crafted materials and locally-sourced goods, The Cosy Cup offers only the freshest food which has often been handmade from the very best Derbyshire produce.
Light lunches such as salads, quiches and daily specials are served all day alongside a variety of sumptuous cakes and hot and cold drinks. Pay a visit and relax with a cup of tea served in a china cup from a china tea pot - there could be no better way of rounding off a trip to Matlock with its endless side streets full of unique shops.
Bow Boutique and The Cosy Cup Café.
Open Mon to Sat 9.30am to 5.30pm and 11am to 4pm on Sunday.
8 Causeway Lane, Matlock, Derbyshire DE4 3AR
Tel: 01629 580239