BPE promotes new commercial litigation partner
- Credit: Archant
BPE Solicitors has recently gained a new Partner, after awarding promotion to Associate solicitor Scott Rowe.
Scott, who works in the Commercial Litigation team, joined BPE in 2008 after training with Bond Dickinson (formerly Bond Pearce) and working for local firm Maitland Walker.
John Workman, Senior Partner at BPE, commented, “Scott possesses the drive, commitment and character to thrive in this role – it’s great to welcome him on board as a partner of the firm and I wish him all the best.”
A key member of the Commercial Litigation team, Scott has proven ability to handle high value complex cases and is steadily growing into a management role within the department.
Scott commented, “I am delighted about being awarded partner status and I’m looking forward to helping continue the firm’s success. BPE is an entrepreneurial firm and there are exciting plans for the future, with the acquisition of the Stroud office and launch of our new brand.”
Scott’s appointment comes as the Gloucestershire based law firm has recently been named as one of the top 200 law firms in the UK, following a year of record growth. His appointment brings the total number of partners in the business to 23.
- 1 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 2 8 great family walks in the North West
- 3 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 4 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 5 6 places to view snowdrops in Yorkshire
- 6 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
- 7 Win a unique candles and country house prize
- 8 6 great walks near Warrington
- 9 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District