BPE promotes new commercial litigation partner
- Credit: Archant
BPE Solicitors has recently gained a new Partner, after awarding promotion to Associate solicitor Scott Rowe.
Scott, who works in the Commercial Litigation team, joined BPE in 2008 after training with Bond Dickinson (formerly Bond Pearce) and working for local firm Maitland Walker.
John Workman, Senior Partner at BPE, commented, “Scott possesses the drive, commitment and character to thrive in this role – it’s great to welcome him on board as a partner of the firm and I wish him all the best.”
A key member of the Commercial Litigation team, Scott has proven ability to handle high value complex cases and is steadily growing into a management role within the department.
Scott commented, “I am delighted about being awarded partner status and I’m looking forward to helping continue the firm’s success. BPE is an entrepreneurial firm and there are exciting plans for the future, with the acquisition of the Stroud office and launch of our new brand.”
Scott’s appointment comes as the Gloucestershire based law firm has recently been named as one of the top 200 law firms in the UK, following a year of record growth. His appointment brings the total number of partners in the business to 23.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 4 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 5 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 6 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 7 Win a watercolour painting of Wat Tyler Country Park by artist James Merriott
- 8 Win a two-night stay for two at the Telegraph Hotel in Coventry
- 9 23 places to find the best views in Devon
- 10 Win a picnic hamper from Booths