BPE Solicitors has recently welcomed an array of new faces to its Cheltenham head office
- Credit: Archant
The commercial law firm has seen growth in several areas of the business, resulting in new additions to its Commercial Property, Commercial, Corporate, Residential Property and Business Development departments.
Cara Forrest, Laura Pitcher, Thomas Christie and Annie Pickering have all joined BPE’s growing Property team. Cara joins Commercial Property as an Associate Solicitor with ten years’ experience, whilst Laura joins the department as a Solicitor, arriving from Freshfields in London. Thomas and Annie have both started as Paralegals and will be helping to support the busy team’s workload on both the commercial and residential side.
The Commercial team welcomed Solicitor Helen Mandeville to their four-strong team. Helen joins from Kidwells Law Solicitors in Hereford.
James Morgan joins Corporate as a Paralegal, having made the move from Shoosmiths in Birmingham.
Finally, the Business Development team has also had a new arrival with Claire Leadbeater joining as Business Development Manager. Claire joins the firm at an exciting time, following the recent launch of their new brand.
John Workman, Senior Partner at BPE commented: “It’s great to see so many new faces around the office. We’re an entrepreneurial firm and have brought a crowd of young people who I believe will greatly contribute to the ongoing development of the firm. We hire for experience, character and commitment to clients and colleagues – these guys have all that in spades!”
- 1 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 One Suffolk beach given Blue Flag status for 2021
- 4 Where to go wild swimming in the Cotswolds
- 5 Win £500 of Gallox fashionwear
- 6 Meet the new Devon stars of Channel 4 series
- 7 Nigel Haworth to return to The Three Fishes in Mitton
- 8 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 9 10 places to visit in South Derbyshire
- 10 Win a picnic hamper from Booths