- Credit: Archant
Brewin Dolphin is one of the UK’s largest independently-owned private client investment managers.
We have 39 offices throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands offering a wide range of financial services and we have £26 billion under management. Our success is founded on our long track record of helping private clients, trusts, charities and pension funds to create and preserve wealth.
With the origins of the firm going back two and a half centuries, Brewin Dolphin has a rich heritage. We can trace our beginnings back to the mid 18th Century and were one of the founding firms of the London Stock Exchange. Brewin Dolphin is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) and has a Premium Listing on the London Stock Exchange. This is the most stringent form of listing in terms of the financial, governance and regulatory requirements or standards available for companies seeking to be included on the FSA’s Official List.
The Brighton Office of Brewin Dolphin became part of the Group in 2009 although the origins can be traced back to 1955. The current team of highly experienced investment managers have worked together for many years and built a strong reputation for providing a high class professional service.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 5 Win a Mini-Moon experience for two at The Feathered Nest in the Cotswolds
- 6 7 great walks near Kirkby Lonsdale
- 7 6 great walks near Skipton
- 8 5 great walks in and around Kendal
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
In addition to developing close relationships with many local accountants, solicitors and independent financial advisors, the office is supportive of all local business and a number of events in the South of England.
We offer a comprehensive range of personal and bespoke solutions to our clients:
. Discretionary and Advisory Portfolio Management
. Charity, Trust and Investment Management for Companies
. SIPP / Pension Fund Management
. Financial Planning
. Services for Professional Intermediaries