- Credit: Archant
The Brigid Foley boutique has been established for over 20 years in the market town of Tavistock in Devon.
Brigid Foley website and boutique is well stocked with an extensive range of collections for day and evening wear, casual and formal occasions. The clothes are hugely diverse, suiting a wide range of ages, clothing styles, sizes and pockets, There are wonderful, individual jackets and coats, brilliant skirts, well-cut basic trousers, evening and party wear, a wide range of mother-of-the-bride clothing and even jewellery
The Brigid Foley unique and fabulous web site is going from strength to strength sending to customers all over Britain and the world, we are now only in our second year...! wow how time fly’s, exciting news now that we have also introduced a ‘home sweet home’ category which we have started with the most divine cushions which range from warm cosy hand stitched luxury cushions to chic vintage cushions.
We have amazing customer service, items are individually inspected and arrive beautifully wrapped, every e-mail and order receives our personal attention, echoing our commitment to providing the very best in customer service.
- 1 Review: Edgar House, Chester
- 2 Win a year of farm shop food from Hinchliffe's worth £500
- 3 Scarborough's spectacular BIG day out for national Armed Forces Day
- 4 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 5 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 6 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 7 A walk around Whitstable Coastal Trail and Oyster Walk
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 10 reasons you should visit Canterbury
- 10 5 wild swimming spots in Cheshire
There really is something for every lady at www.brigidfoley.co.uk
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook too....