- Credit: Archant
Discover the beauty of the highest little castle in the Cotswolds!
Broadway Tower houses exhibitions on three floors about the history of its occupants and colourful past. Enjoy a leisurely climb of the Tower in manageable stages. See examples of the work of William Morris and understand the link between the Tower and the Arts and Crafts movement before ascending to an exhibition of the Royal Observer Corps and learn how the post situated 70 yards from the Tower was used in World War Two and the Cold War. Crown your visit with breath-taking views from the roof platform.
10.30 - 17.00 Daily (may vary in severe weather)
Sundowner evenings, private parties by prior arrangement.
- 1 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 2 12 historic village churches in Cheshire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Meet Maggie, GBBO's 70-year-old contestant from Dorset
- 7 Try this pretty, circular coastal walk at the Chidham Peninsula
- 8 9 of the best places for coffee across Cornwall
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 5 great walks in and around Kendal
T: 44 (0)1386 852 390
A: Middle Hill, Broadway, Worcestershire, WR12 7LB
Adult £4.80, Child £3.00, Family (2+2) £13.00, Bunker £3.50 on open days