- Credit: Archant
At Burford Woodcraft everything is handmade in Britain from wood. We have been promoting contemporary British woodwork for over 30 years.
Pieces are chosen carefully for good design, quality of finish, originality and value for money.
From small beginnings with just a few makers we now exhibit the work of over 100, one of whom, Robert Lewin is a partner in Burford Woodcraft.
Robert is a furniture designer-maker and like the other craftsmen and women is skilled in using a variety of techniques and finishes to produce high quality pieces illustrating the natural beauty and versatility of the wood, be it a bookmark or a chest of drawers. We work with each designer-maker and artist, combining their versatility, skill and craftsmanship to create the best.
- 1 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 2 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 3 The Essex Serpent: Essex filming locations for the 2022 TV adaptation
- 4 Win a stylish, hand-crafted rug by Best Wool worth up to £1,000
- 5 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 19 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 8 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 9 9 secret Devon gardens opening to visitors this spring
- 10 Things you may not know about Sarah Beeny's New Life In The Country
The selection of work is extensive, encompassing the unusual, creative and practical through carving, furniture making, sculpting, turning and more. The one-off pieces- cabinets, sculptures, bowls and platters sit alongside jewellery boxes, desk accessories, kitchenware, games and toys.