Business Profile - Elephant Yard Shopping
- Credit: Archant
Elephant Yard Shopping, situated in the centre of the beautiful market town of Kendal, on the edge of the Lake District boasts some of the town centre’s best shopping.
Style for you and your home…
Come and shop the latest looks for you and your home at Next, Monsoon Accessorize and Laura Ashley, and treat yourself to hot value trends at Peacocks and Claire’s.
Health, beauty and pharmacy care from Boots the Chemist will have you looking and feeling great, and Anderson Jewellery is the perfect place to add some sparkle.
Fancy a coffee? There’s always a warm welcome at Costa, whether you’re relaxing with a cappuccino or meeting friends for lunch before hitting the shops again… Look out for gorgeous cards at Hallmark, and the comfiest shoes from Briggs.
Style for the life you lead…
For expertise in travel, eyewear and banking, Elephant Yard makes life easy. Discover trusted local favourites Gates Travel and Bagot Opticians, plus high street names NatWest and Boots Opticians.
- 1 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 2 Win a stylish, hand-crafted rug by Best Wool worth up to £1,000
- 3 Restaurant review: The Victoria, Oxshott
- 4 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 5 Things you may not know about Sarah Beeny's New Life In The Country
- 6 Yorkshire's top 6 gastropubs named
- 7 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 8 Exploring the Peak District village of Grindleford
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 Win £250 to spend on beauty treatments at M&M Aesthetics
Did you know we’re home to Kendal Library too? The whole family will love this treasure trove of books, music, DVDs and more, with internet access and an amazing local history collection for Cumbria and the Lakes – right on our doorstep.
Elephant Yard – the home of stylish living.