Business Profile - Elephant Yard Shopping
- Credit: Archant
Elephant Yard Shopping, situated in the centre of the beautiful market town of Kendal, on the edge of the Lake District boasts some of the town centre’s best shopping.
Style for you and your home…
Come and shop the latest looks for you and your home at Next, Monsoon Accessorize and Laura Ashley, and treat yourself to hot value trends at Peacocks and Claire’s.
Health, beauty and pharmacy care from Boots the Chemist will have you looking and feeling great, and Anderson Jewellery is the perfect place to add some sparkle.
Fancy a coffee? There’s always a warm welcome at Costa, whether you’re relaxing with a cappuccino or meeting friends for lunch before hitting the shops again… Look out for gorgeous cards at Hallmark, and the comfiest shoes from Briggs.
Style for the life you lead…
For expertise in travel, eyewear and banking, Elephant Yard makes life easy. Discover trusted local favourites Gates Travel and Bagot Opticians, plus high street names NatWest and Boots Opticians.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 9 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
Did you know we’re home to Kendal Library too? The whole family will love this treasure trove of books, music, DVDs and more, with internet access and an amazing local history collection for Cumbria and the Lakes – right on our doorstep.
Elephant Yard – the home of stylish living.