Business profile - Humphrey & Tilly
- Credit: Archant
Founded in 2009 and named after our Labradors, we are a traditional gentlemen’s & ladies outfitters of the finest country clothing and shooting & fishing apparel.
Our two stores are located in the historic market town of Thirsk, in North Yorkshire.
We pride ourselves on the exclusive brands we stock alongside our own ranges that are still made in this country. We stock many products that you just won’t see anywhere else. Definitely a store you would never find on any high street..
We stock brands such as Dubarry. Schoffel, Barbour, Musto, Aigle, Joules, Magee, Gibson & Birbeck, Le Chameau, Brax, Olymp, RM Williams and many more.
We like to think we are a store that you just don’t see any more and we are trying to bring back some of the traditional values of tailoring & retail that seems to have been lost. A truly unique independent retailer with good old fashioned values.
We offer store services such as Made to Measure tailoring, Wedding & Formal Hire, Alterations & Repairs and also Dry cleaning.
- 1 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 2 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 5 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 6 The best second-hand bookshops in Suffolk
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 10 of the best beaches for swimming in Devon
- 10 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
37 Market Place,
43 Market Place,