Business profile - Humphrey & Tilly
- Credit: Archant
Founded in 2009 and named after our Labradors, we are a traditional gentlemen’s & ladies outfitters of the finest country clothing and shooting & fishing apparel.
Our two stores are located in the historic market town of Thirsk, in North Yorkshire.
We pride ourselves on the exclusive brands we stock alongside our own ranges that are still made in this country. We stock many products that you just won’t see anywhere else. Definitely a store you would never find on any high street..
We stock brands such as Dubarry. Schoffel, Barbour, Musto, Aigle, Joules, Magee, Gibson & Birbeck, Le Chameau, Brax, Olymp, RM Williams and many more.
We like to think we are a store that you just don’t see any more and we are trying to bring back some of the traditional values of tailoring & retail that seems to have been lost. A truly unique independent retailer with good old fashioned values.
We offer store services such as Made to Measure tailoring, Wedding & Formal Hire, Alterations & Repairs and also Dry cleaning.
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 3 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 4 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 5 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 6 Yorkshire Wolds walk - Thixendale to Hanging Grimston
- 7 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 8 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 Steph McGovern on her new lunchtime show, Steph’s Packed Lunch
37 Market Place,
43 Market Place,