Business Profile - Mary May’s Flowers
Your wedding is one of the most memorable days of your life so, understandably, you want everything to look wonderful - your dress, his suit, the photographs, the venue and of course, the flowers.
Flowers are one of the most important aspects of your special day. They bring scent, style and the all-important ‘wow factor’ to the occasion. Whether your wedding is small and intimate or large and grand, Mary May’s Flowers caters for everyone. Florist Emma Winnington has almost 20 years of experience in the industry, and her expert knowledge means that your wedding day flowers will look as stunning as you.
Emma can offer helpful advice on which flowers are in season when you are getting married, and can also help you pick the best flowers to match your chosen dress, theme and colour scheme. To provide you with inspiration, Emma has a wide range of photographs, magazines and portfolios along with examples of her previous work.
Everyone wants their wedding to be unique and Mary May’s thrives on the challenge to make your wedding one to remember. No matter how individual your ideas are, Emma will strive to achieve your vision. Every aspect of a wedding has a budget and the flowers are no exception, so Mary May’s can help you create the look you want without breaking the bank.
Emma trained at Broomfield College and gained experience in the flower industry at an early age. She set up Mary May’s Flowers in the beautiful rural setting of Denstone Hall Farm Shop, with a name that was inspired by her Grandmother’s and Mother’s middle names.
Emma has travelled all over the UK with her floral skills – from London to Scotland - and most recently, she had the honour of organising the flowers for a wedding in the Chapel at the Houses of Parliament.
Mary May’s Flowers doesn’t just specialise in weddings; all aspects of floristry are undertaken and customers can expect a warm and friendly welcome. Emma will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Visit the shop for a chat or book an appointment for a quote.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 4 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 5 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 6 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 7 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 8 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 9 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks
Unit 3, Denstone Hall Farm Shop, Main Rd, Denstone ST14 5HF