Calvert Trust Exmoor is a double finalist in the 2014 VisitEngland Awards for Excellence
- Credit: Archant
Calvert Trust Exmoor has been named as a finalist in two categories of the prestigious VisitEngland Awards for Excellence 2014, Tourism Experience of the Year and the Access for All Tourism Award.
As a finalist Calvert Trust Exmoor now goes forward to the glittering Awards Ceremony which is being held on Monday 12 May 2014 at Cheltenham Racecourse, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
The VisitEngland Awards attracted 368 applications for the 2014 Awards – an increase of 15% on 2013.
Calvert Trust Exmoor will have to wait until the Awards Ceremony to find out which award they will receive. All finalists are guaranteed to receive a Gold, Silver, Bronze or Highly Commended Award.
James Berresford, Chief Executive of VisitEngland said “I would like to congratulate all those nominated as finalists for this year’s VisitEngland Awards for Excellence. We receive hundreds of applications each year of an extremely high standard, so it is a tremendous achievement for Calvert Trust Exmoor to become a finalist and to represent the top five in two categories in England. I wish all the finalists the very best of luck for the Awards Ceremony in May”
The Access for All Tourism Award is being sponsored by Welcome to Excellence. “Welcome to Excellence is delighted to sponsor the Access for All Award for the VisitEngland Awards for Excellence this year. May we pass on our congratulations Calvert Trust Exmoor on becoming a finalist. We wish them every success at the Awards Ceremony on 12 May 2014.
Robert Lott, Head of Communications at Calvert Trust Exmoor said “We are absolutely delighted to be finalists in two categories at the VisitEngland Excellence Awards this year, it’s a great recognition of the consistent hard work and high customer service standards of all of our team. We are looking forward to being part of the team representing the South West on the night and doing our part to represent the region and hopefully bring back gold!”
- 1 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 2 Welcome to Cornwall's most expensive village
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 10 of the best beaches for swimming in Devon
- 5 A Cotswold nursery bags three awards at RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- 6 6 of the hottest property features for 2021/2022
- 7 Fish and chip shops in Dorset you need to try
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District