Caroline Nemecek joins Tayntons’ commercial property team
- Credit: Archant
The commercial property team at Gloucester law firm Tayntons has been given a boost with the appointment of Senior Associate Caroline Nemecek.
Caroline has more than ten years’ experience as a commercial property specialist and says it is an exciting time to be working in Gloucester. She previously worked with a large regional law firm in Sussex and more recently in Cirencester but says she was attracted to Tayntons because of its “good, solid reputation.”
Caroline has a wide experience in all aspects of commercial property work, including acting for individuals, small and large companies, universities schools, charities and the property interests of Diocesan bodies. She enjoys the diverse nature of commercial property and believes it is important to arrange transactions to suit the time scales of her clients and provide sound commercial advice.
“I enjoy client contact and working with them to help them achieve their goals,” said Caroline. “Commercial property is very interesting and a very diverse area of law. A client’s property is key to the clients business and it is crucial that they are advised fully about the property they are taking on.”
Caroline has seen the commercial property sector pick up as the economy starts to grow again - not least in Gloucester.
“It is quite an exciting time for Gloucester, there is a lot of investment taking place, and Tayntons is committed to helping businesses in the city and further afield,” she said.
A mother of two, Caroline enjoys spending free time relaxing through activities such as swimming, cookery and travelling.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Win a Mini-Moon experience for two at The Feathered Nest in the Cotswolds
- 5 7 great walks near Kirkby Lonsdale
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 5 great walks in and around Kendal
- 8 8 great family walks in the North West
- 9 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 10 5 Yorkshire walking locations with great pubs
Tayntons is a leading solicitors’ practice with offices in Clarence Street, Gloucester.
For further information, telephone 01452 522047, email email@example.com
or visit www.tayntons.co.uk