Carolyn Hughes PR seventh annual charity lunch, Gusto Liverpool
- Credit: not Archant
Public relations boss Carolyn Hughes hosted her annual charity lunch in aid of Radio City’s Cash for Kids, at Gusto restaurant on Liverpool’s historic Albert Dock.
The lively occasion was hosted by Pete Price along with Radio City 2 Breakfast presenter Simon Ross.
The lunch has become the festive ‘must attend’ event with over 250 guests including a host of celebrities. Over the years the occasion has been enjoyed by Coleen Rooney, Alex Gerrard and Nicola Carragher, Jude Cisse, Liz McLarnon, Dani Lawrence and Emmerdale actress Gillian Kearney. This year was no exception as Danielle LLoyd was there to show her support along with celebrity stylist Lorraine McCulloch and fashion designers Philip Armstrong and Tony Burke.
After a drinks reception guests enjoyed a three-course feast before an auction for prizes which included Everton player Romelu Lukaku’s signed boots, a hospitality package courtesy of Liverpool Football Club, a signed Paul McCartney back catalogue and other memorabilia.
The fun-filled afternoon included a visit from Father Christmas, a mannequin challenge, a ‘Selfie with an Elfie’ competition a DJ and saxophonist, a drag artist and a singer Arron Reece.
Carolyn Hughes, managing director of CHPR, said: ‘The lunch is the official start of Christmas for many of my guests, so they come along to really party. We had a great time and raised over £20,000 for Radio City’s Cash for Kids, who do so much to help children in the area. We are grateful also to Barclays and Barclaycard for their generous support.’
- 1 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 2 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?
- 3 6 wonderful seafood restaurants to visit in Yorkshire
- 4 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 5 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 6 Five hot new restaurants opening in Sussex
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 8 A 5.3 mile circular walk around Sandwich
- 9 Bluebell walks in Dorset: 8 of the best places to go
- 10 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly