Cartoonist Oliver Preston’s new exhibition this June
- Credit: Archant
Gloucestershire-based cartoonist Oliver Preston’s new exhibition ‘New & Recent Work’ opens in London on June 9
This will be Oliver Preston’s first one-man show in London since the Fine Art Society in 1999. Preston’s work has been published in magazines including Cotswold Life, newspapers and greeting cards, and his observational humour covers the vagaries of town and country life. His artwork has also been published in over 12 books, and he is the co-founder, and current chairman of The Cartoon Museum in London.
The exhibition, New & Recent Work, will display originals for sale including many of his most popular cartoons and strip cartoons from the past ten years. The cartoons cover town and country themes as well as cartoons about London, skiing and field sports.
New and Recent Work opens at The Mall Galleries, London SW1, on Monday June 9 and runs to Saturday June 14.
Opening times are 10am to 5pm daily, (except saturday when it closes at 4pm).
Admission is Free.
- 1 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 2 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 10 Cheshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 7 Win a watercolour painting of The Matchings by artist James Merriott
- 8 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds