- Credit: Archant
Catch Seafood is a modern day fish and seafood restaurant built on family values...
“What’s the Catch?”
Catch Seafood is a modern day fish and seafood restaurant built on family values. We love fresh seafood and source the absolute best and freshest fish from UK ports. Our Chefs start with the finest products and by adding their creative twists come up with a unique selection of daily and weekend specials that run alongside our A La Carte menu. These are complimented by our drinks list which includes specially selected wines, spirits, beers, ales and seasonal cocktails.
Catch Seafood | Holmfirth is the second restaurant in the “Catch Seafood” brand following closely in the footsteps of Catch Seafood | West Vale. The restaurant is located just outside the beautiful village of Holmfirth in West Yorkshire and has a welcoming but contemporary feel. Open daily from 12pm the restaurant serves a variety of dishes from award-winning traditional Fish and Chips to our more refined ‘Daily Catch’.
Catch Seafood | Holmfirth
- 1 9 cosy pubs in Devon to warm up in this winter
- 2 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 4 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 5 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 6 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 9 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 10 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn