Celebs preview Lescott Stewart autumn collection, Harvey Nichols Manchester
- Credit: REX/Philip Oldham
Manchester City’s Joleon Lescott persuaded his team mates to join him at Harvey Nichols Manchester to launch the Lescott Stewart brand’s autumn collection.
Joleon himself and MCFC and England goalkeeper Joe Hart took to the catwalk along with boxer Brian Rose in front of the huge crowd.
A celebrity runway showcased the key looks from this season’s collection, with a preview of their SS14 collection, including slogan t-shirts, biker jackets and light knits - many of which feature the brand’s tattoo print graphic inside the neckline.
Familiar faces in the crowd including Sarah Harding, Michelle Keegan, Jorgie Porter, Nikki Sanderson and Gemma Merna were spotted enjoying the show. Also there were Manchester City’s James Milner, Jesus Navas, Yaya Toure, Sergio Aguero and Gareth Barry, plus Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard.
A live performance from Kano launched the show, which featured hair styled by Alison Roberts of Andrew Collinge Hairdressing and make up by Benefit.
Guests who attended the exclusive event were treated to Caribbean themed canapés, rum-based cocktails and Heineken beer throughout.
Joleon Lescott, who launched the brand with his older brother Aaron, also a professional footballer, and their friend Jordan Stewart, said:’I can’t thank Harvey Nichols enough. They have been so supportive, as has everyone at Manchester City.’
- 1 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 The best walks in Dorset to see the autumn leaves
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 9 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 10 11 of the prettiest villages in North Devon
The three partners have an almost obsessive love of fashion. The Lescott Stewart and LS Brand label cover high-end style and mainstream accessibility. Their autumn/winter collection has launched exclusively at Harvey Nichols Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol and online at www.harveynichols.com