Charity antiques fair to take place in May
- Credit: Archant
Shebbear will host it’s first ever collector’s fair to raise money for Children’s Hospice South West
The attractive village of Shebbear in north-west Devon is perhaps best known for its famous college and the strange village custom of Turning the Stone.
On the 11th May, however, the newly refurbished hall will host its first antiques and collectors fair (12-5pm).
About 20 indoor stalls will offer a wide variety of antiques, collectables, vintage and retro items. From country furniture, textiles, decorative china, metalware, clocks, pictures, rural bygones and unusual objects, it promises to be an interesting fair.
Admission to the hall is free and delicious refreshments will be available throughout the afternoon.
Proceeds from bookings and donations will go to Children’s Hospice South West and the hall funds.
For further information call Harvey Paulger on 01409 281152.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 3 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 4 10 Cheshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 5 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 Win a watercolour painting of The Matchings by artist James Merriott
- 8 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 9 13 delicious afternoon teas to try in Somerset
- 10 A 5.3 mile circular walk around Sandwich