Charity antiques fair to take place in May
- Credit: Archant
Shebbear will host it’s first ever collector’s fair to raise money for Children’s Hospice South West
The attractive village of Shebbear in north-west Devon is perhaps best known for its famous college and the strange village custom of Turning the Stone.
On the 11th May, however, the newly refurbished hall will host its first antiques and collectors fair (12-5pm).
About 20 indoor stalls will offer a wide variety of antiques, collectables, vintage and retro items. From country furniture, textiles, decorative china, metalware, clocks, pictures, rural bygones and unusual objects, it promises to be an interesting fair.
Admission to the hall is free and delicious refreshments will be available throughout the afternoon.
Proceeds from bookings and donations will go to Children’s Hospice South West and the hall funds.
For further information call Harvey Paulger on 01409 281152.
- 1 6 of the best October walks in Cheshire
- 2 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 3 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 4 6 of the best October walks in Yorkshire
- 5 The best second-hand bookshops in Suffolk
- 6 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 7 The best walks in Dorset to see the autumn leaves
- 8 10 of the best beaches for swimming in Devon
- 9 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 10 12 great things to do in Tiverton