Charity event was success for Leamington Mayor
- Credit: Archant
Cllr Caroline Evetts hosted a glittering evening to more than 100 people, the masked ball was held to support the Mayor’s three charities
Leamington Mayor Cllr Caroline Evetts has helped to raise thousands of pounds for her chosen charities in her sparkling Civic Ball held at the Town Hall.
Cllr Evetts hosted a glittering evening to more than 100 people, the masked ball was held to support the Mayor’s three charities: The Samaritans, Alzheimer’s Society and the NSPCC.
The Town Hall was lit up to show its beautiful architectural structure. the mood was set with a pianist playing on the grand piano, lit with candelabra, for the guests’ arrival followed by wonderful singing from the Spa Opera group.
The Mayor said “It was a vibrant evening and people were so very generous, I want to thank all my friends, family, local businesses and fellow Mayors for all their support. This was the most important event of my Mayoral fundraising year and to be able to raise more than £4,000 towards my charities in just one event is wonderful.”
After the dinner was served guests danced the night away until carriages arrived to take the happy guests homeward bound.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 3 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 4 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 7 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
- 8 16 films that you might not know were made in Devon
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex