Cheshire Life Reader Event - Charlotte Tilbury make-up masterclass, Piccolino, Alderley Edge
- Credit: not Archant
Join Cheshire Life at a glamorous readers’ lunch at Piccolino in Alderley Edge for a masterclass from Charlotte Tilbury make-up artists
Cheshire Life has teamed up with Piccolino restaurants and the Charlotte Tilbury beauty brand to create an afternoon to remember.
This glamorous event is open only to Cheshire Life readers. It will be at Piccolino restaurant on London Road in Alderley Edge on Thursday April 25th.
Guests will be greeted with a glass of Prosecco on arrival at 12 noon and a range of delicious Italian canapes.
Charlotte Tilbury make-up artists will demonstrate their expertise before lunch is served at 12.30pm.
Charlotte Tilbury was founded by the celebrity make-up artist. Her beauty expertise, gleaned over years of working with A-list stars and her personal glamour, pervade her beauty products and services.
The Cheshire Life team will be delighted to meet our readers and Piccolino staff, famed for their superb food and hospitality - always in chic surroundings - are looking forward to hosting this occasion for us.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 10 12 great places to eat al fresco in Suffolk
Kate Wilson, Cheshire Life’s Marketing and Promotions Manager, said: ‘This is going to be a delightful afternoon and we’re so pleased to be working with two wonderful brands to create this lovely event. I’m personally very looking forward to April 25th!’
Tickets are £40 and include a glass of fizz and canapés, a 3 course lunch with a glass of wine, plus a goody bag. Coverage of the event will be in our June issue. To book please contact Claudia Bell. Claudia.Bell@individualrestaurants.com
T: 01625 599995.
On the menu
Lunch, with a glass of Sicilian wine
Ravioli Granchio - Handpicked crab, chilli, lemon
Branzino al Forno - Whole boneless sea bass, garlic, flat leaf Italian parsley and lemon, served with garlic and rosemary roast potatoes and seasonal greens
Torta Di Passione - Baked vanilla cheesecake with passionfruit sauce