Cheadle Hulme School 2018 leavers’ prom ball, Hallmark Hotel
- Credit: Archant
Pupils enjoyed a super meal, entertainment and dancing until late.
Pupils from Cheadle Hulme School enjoyed a very grown-up way to celebrate the end of their GCSE year.
The youngsters - fresh from a long period of exam study - attended a leavers’ prom ball at the Hallmark Hotel in Handforth, organised by several of their parents including Julie Everton and Tracie Stewart.
It was a glamorous occasion where the 16-year-olds dressed to impress: many of the boys wearing smart suits and black tie, and the girls taking the opportunity to pile on the glamour.
They enjoyed a super meal, entertainment and dancing until late.
It was the ideal way to celebrate the end of their formal school days and mark the start of a new chapter. Good luck to them all.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 3 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 4 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 5 Fossil hunting in Essex: Where to find shark teeth
- 6 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 7 8 great family walks in the North West
- 8 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey