Cheltenham Cricket Festival returns to Cheltenham College this summer
- Credit: Martin Bennett
One of the best loved and most historic events in the social and sporting calendar, Cheltenham Cricket Festival, is returning to the stunning grounds of Cheltenham College in July
From July 15-28, supporters will be able to watch Gloucestershire in two Vitality Blast & two Specsavers County Championship matches at the festival this year.
For the first time at the historic festival, there will be three 50 over International under 19 matches being played. England, India and Bangladesh are the three countries being represented in the Under 19 ODI Tri-Series, Gloucestershire supporters will no doubt hope that youngster Ben Charlesworth will be included in the England under 19 squad.
The 13-day event includes the chance to see Gloucestershire across two formats of the game, including the Specsavers County Championship where Richard Dawson's men face Leicestershire and Worcestershire in the competition.
Gloucestershire will face Middlesex and local rivals Glamorgan in the Vitality Blast.
With a good track record of T20 Blast wins at the Cheltenham Cricket Festival, Gloucestershire will be looking to reach finals day of the competition in September.
Previous fixtures at the festival have sold out, so don't wait around to book!
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 3 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 4 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 5 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 Country walks with summer pub gardens in the Cotswolds
- 8 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
Match day tickets cost from just £15 for adults and £3 for under 18s when purchased in advance, or why not treat yourself to a Cheltenham Festival Pass and see 13 days of cricket for only £130.
The best way to buy tickets is online at gloscricket.co.uk or call 0117 910 8010.