Cheltenham’s Paragon Gallery announces dates for exhibition of Corine Ko’s paintings
- Credit: Archant
The exhibition will begin with a private view on Thursday May 24 6-8pm in the gallery, running until Saturday June 9
The Paragon Gallery, Cheltenham is proud to announce dates for the second annual exhibition of original paintings by Corine Ko. The exhibition will celebrate extraordinary talent and share an emotive collection of original mixed media paintings.
The exhibition will begin with a private view on Thursday May 24, 6-8pm in the gallery. Fizz and nibbles will be served with accompanying music by Pete Watson. The exhibition will run until Saturday June 9.
A little more about Corine Ko...
Corine Ko, originally from Paris, has worked and lived in the Marseille region since 1998. After studying literature, Corine combined her passion for painting and the world of childhood by moving towards specialised animation. Her paintings suggest a subtle invitation to share what makes us human. By creating places of meditation and contemplation, the viewer is invited to walk, rest and dream as the cathartic experience soothes and nourishes.
Corine paints with very diluted acrylic and ink, using various materials to create her identifiable style, all contributing to the “timeless and sometimes accidental journey”. The material never seems under control, nor locked in a definitive form.
In 2002 she founded the association Aux Arts Etc organising creative workshops for children and adults with disabilities.
To find out more, visit the Paragon Gallery website here.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 8 great family walks in the North West
- 7 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 8 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 9 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 10 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes