7 reasons to visit Cheshire Fest in June
- Credit: Archant
Cheshire Fest kick-starts the Summer on 1st & 2nd June 2019 in Cheadle Hulme
Cheshire Fest kick-starts the summer with a super weekend out that we just cannot wait for! Featuring a wealth of live music, food & drink, activities and entertainment that comes ready-made for all the family – it’s a must-attend date which also happens to fall right in the middle of school holidays. Handy…
A hugely successful debut earned rave reviews from festival-goers back in 2017, and this year visitors can expect an bigger and better offer than ever before in the heart of the leafy-green landscape of Cheadle Hulme. There’s whole host of things to see, do and enjoy with your loved ones. Whether it’s a special day out with a difference for the children, or a chance to dust off those sunglasses and let your hair down with friends. There’s something for everybody to enjoy! Here’s our seven best picks from the line-up:
1. Enjoy over 20+ hours of live music across the weekend from UK’s best tribute artists on the Cheshire fest Main Stage including Kings ov Leon, Kazabian, The Fillers, The Stones, Flash (Queen), Totally Tina, Bruno Mars Tribute, Little Fix and many more – you can expect a huge show that will get you moving and signing out loud!
2. Head over to the Real Ale & Cider tent and Craft Beer Tent to sample a few pints of amber nectar in the sun with over 100 choices to choose from – or enjoy some delectable cocktails from The Alchemist Spinningfields! You might want to leave that car at home…
3. Take a moment to relax in the Fever Tree Gin Garden and get serenaded by the sounds of our region’s finest emerging artistes, all performing live on the Acoustic Stage.
4. There’s a feast of food to explore and enjoy at the International Street Food Village. Take your pick of mouth-watering dishes from the likes of Chilli Banana, Levant, Oh So British and more. Go healthy or fill your boots, calories don’t count on the weekend surely?
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 Al fresco dining in Cornwall: 9 of the best places to go
5. Family Fun from an exciting Kids Stage programme, which will be sure to keep your little ones busy all day long! There’s a full weekend of entertainment that features Disney Shows with Beauty & The Beast, Aladdin and Mary Poppins plus Battle of the Superheroes with The Hulk, Batman and Iron Man! If that’s not enough The Voice Kids will perform alongside a hip-swinging dance show with Junior Frood and local talent schools.
6. If your kids aren’t done there – then be sure to check out Professor Bunsen’s slime workshops, tackle our Bouncy World assault course and watch our for Tommy the T-Rex who’ll be lurking around… eek! Make sure you get a Festival Glitter face from the Dancing Unicorn and show off your moves in the Shush Silent Disco!
7. VIP Ticket holders can enjoy exclusive live entertainment from Girl On Sax, Electric Violinist and DJ Lee Crank over by the private bar in full view of the best action – and will also receive a bottle of bubbly on arrival. Just pass the prosecco!
1st & 2nd June 2019 at Manchester Rugby Club, Cheadle Hulme, SK8 7NB
What’s not to love - we’ll see you there for some fun in the sun? To buy tickets now head over to the Cheshire Fest website here cheshirefest.co.uk/buy-tickets
Single Day and Weekend Child and Adult Tickets available – kids under 6 go free