Cheshire Life Afternoon Tea - Lowry Hotel, Manchester
- Credit: Archant
Can you resist a glamorous Cheshire Life afternoon tea complete with sparkles at the five star Lowry Hotel?
Not only will guests be able to indulge in a delicious selection of sandwiches, cakes and a glass of fizz but they will get the chance to find out more about the work of the Lowry’s jeweller-in-residence Helena Fine of Olivia Grace jewellery.
Helena will be talking about her role in the diamond trade - and her work with celebrities ranging from Rod Stewart to Strictly’s Tess Daley as well as giving inside information about what to look for when deciding on your pieces.
You can also exclusively consult with Helena for bespoke engagement and wedding rings as part of a service she has launched with The Lowry for 2018 where the Hotel will give you lots of deluxe extras when you buy a piece of Olivia Grace jewellery.
The event which will be held on Thursday March 22nd from 1pm-3pm for an wonderful afternoon tea at The Lowry Hotel and hear from their fine-jeweller in residence Olivia Grace.
Tickets are £30 per person and include a glass of Prosecco on arrival. For tickets please contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 827 4000 and ask for Abigail Moffat.
- 1 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 2 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 4 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 5 The Hairy Bikers hit West Yorkshire
- 6 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
- 7 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 8 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Cornwall this Halloween
- 9 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 10 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021