Cheshire Life Afternoon Tea - Lowry Hotel, Manchester
- Credit: Archant
Can you resist a glamorous Cheshire Life afternoon tea complete with sparkles at the five star Lowry Hotel?
Not only will guests be able to indulge in a delicious selection of sandwiches, cakes and a glass of fizz but they will get the chance to find out more about the work of the Lowry’s jeweller-in-residence Helena Fine of Olivia Grace jewellery.
Helena will be talking about her role in the diamond trade - and her work with celebrities ranging from Rod Stewart to Strictly’s Tess Daley as well as giving inside information about what to look for when deciding on your pieces.
You can also exclusively consult with Helena for bespoke engagement and wedding rings as part of a service she has launched with The Lowry for 2018 where the Hotel will give you lots of deluxe extras when you buy a piece of Olivia Grace jewellery.
The event which will be held on Thursday March 22nd from 1pm-3pm for an wonderful afternoon tea at The Lowry Hotel and hear from their fine-jeweller in residence Olivia Grace.
Tickets are £30 per person and include a glass of Prosecco on arrival. For tickets please contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 827 4000 and ask for Abigail Moffat.
- 1 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 2 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 8 Property of the month: Godfreys Farmhouse, Great Totham
- 9 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District