A message from Cheshire Life editor Joanne Goodwin: We’re #ThereWithYou
- Credit: Archant
For however long this current situation lasts we want to assure our readers and followers that we will strive to bring you the best of Cheshire and our county’s amazing community spirit.
This magazine has been at the heart of Cheshire life for many years, through good times and bad and we are continuing to publish and to maintain a full editorial service.
To support the journalism that brings you our unrivalled package of Cheshire features and photography every month, we are largely reliant on our valued advertisers, some of whom are having to cut back their business with us in these uncertain times. So, we are issuing an appeal for readers of Cheshire Life to do all they can to support us by taking out a subscription to the title. This becomes doubly valuable when you consider that the need for us all to stay at home means many of you who buy regularly, but don’t already subscribe, may find it more difficult to get hold of your magazine.
By taking out a subscription, you can guarantee you will get your Cheshire Life at the earliest chance, and we will benefit by not losing your valuable custom while the coronavirus pandemic disrupts normal life.
A subscription to Cheshire Life has never been better value and offers much-needed escapism during these days of isolation.
We want to continue providing a magazine for Cheshire that celebrates the best of the county and champions all that is great about the community, particularly at this time when people are coming together like never before.
Please help us to continue to serve you. Thank you and stay safe.
- 1 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 2 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?
- 3 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 4 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 5 6 wonderful seafood restaurants to visit in Yorkshire
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 7 Five hot new restaurants opening in Sussex
- 8 Bluebell walks in Dorset: 8 of the best places to go
- 9 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 10 A 5.3 mile circular walk around Sandwich
Joanne Goodwin, Editor
Stay home. Stay safe. Read your favourite magazine
6 issues of Print and digital for £10
Keep your mind busy with Cheshire Life Magazine, your way.