Cheshire Life Readers Wedding Gallery - November 2011
If you have married recently and would like your photograph published in Cheshire Life, why not send us a picture?
YOUR WEDDING IN CHESHIRE LIFE
If you were married recently you could be featured free of charge on this page. Email a hi-res j-peg image to email@example.com
We need to know the couple’s full names, where they married and where the reception was held. Please tell us the names of both sets of parents and where the happy couple will live.
You can also mention the honeymoon destination and the couple’s occupations, if you wish.
The print version of this article appeared in the November 2011 issue of Cheshire Life
We can deliver a copy direct to your door – order online here
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 3 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 Win a Mini-Moon experience for two at The Feathered Nest in the Cotswolds
- 6 7 great walks near Kirkby Lonsdale
- 7 6 great walks near Skipton
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 9 5 great walks in and around Kendal
- 10 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms