Cheshire properties - Pool Bank, Tarvin, Chester
- Credit: Archant
Where: Pool Bank, Tarvin, Chester
What: An attractive grade II listed Georgian country house located in a private and convenient location on the edge of the village.
Inside: Comprises: entrance hall, drawing room, sitting room, dining room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom. There are five bedrooms, two bath/shower rooms (one en-suite) and extensive cellars including office, utility and storage. Second floor attic space with study area and possible further bedroom accommodation.
Outside: Outbuildings, wooded and walled gardens and paddock. In all approximately three acres.
Contact: Jackson-Stops & Staff Chester, 01244 328361, www.jackson-stops.co.uk
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 4 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 5 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 6 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 7 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 8 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 9 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks