Cheshire Socialites Ladies’ Day event; Gusto, Alderley Edge
- Credit: Archant
All bets were on for a glamorous affair when Ascot came to Gusto in Alderley Edge
Cheshire fashion lovers got the chance to soak up all the action of Ascot Ladies’ Day in Alderley Edge at a glamorous race-themed gathering.
There was even a real horse in attendance, courtesy of Elfmills carriages at the Cheshire Socialites event, presented by Joanna Scott Aspray at Gusto restaurant on London Road.
More than 130 racy guests took their place in ‘royal booths’ and ‘stables’ for an afternoon of good food, entertainment and racing. The occasion raised £3,200 for the Kirsty Club charity.
Singer Ed Norris entertained everyone over lunch, while stars of Real Housewives of Cheshire Seema Malhotra and Stacey Forsey were in attendance and giving their support to co-star Lauren Simon, who strutted her stuff on the catwalk.
The fashion show featured clothing and accessories by Seema’s label, Forever Unique, as well as by Style Agent, Smashglam jewellery and Jean Power Millinery. There were also goody bags by Jules Bridal Boutique and Smashglam Jewellery gifts for VIPs.
The event also saw the launch of Cheshire Socialites’ new lifestyle incentive card which gives offers from local Cheshire businesses and shops to the members.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 3 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 4 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 5 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
- 6 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 7 Where to go wild swimming in the Cotswolds
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 10 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Lancashire this summer