Cheshire Socialites Ladies’ Day event; Gusto, Alderley Edge
- Credit: Archant
All bets were on for a glamorous affair when Ascot came to Gusto in Alderley Edge
Cheshire fashion lovers got the chance to soak up all the action of Ascot Ladies’ Day in Alderley Edge at a glamorous race-themed gathering.
There was even a real horse in attendance, courtesy of Elfmills carriages at the Cheshire Socialites event, presented by Joanna Scott Aspray at Gusto restaurant on London Road.
More than 130 racy guests took their place in ‘royal booths’ and ‘stables’ for an afternoon of good food, entertainment and racing. The occasion raised £3,200 for the Kirsty Club charity.
Singer Ed Norris entertained everyone over lunch, while stars of Real Housewives of Cheshire Seema Malhotra and Stacey Forsey were in attendance and giving their support to co-star Lauren Simon, who strutted her stuff on the catwalk.
The fashion show featured clothing and accessories by Seema’s label, Forever Unique, as well as by Style Agent, Smashglam jewellery and Jean Power Millinery. There were also goody bags by Jules Bridal Boutique and Smashglam Jewellery gifts for VIPs.
The event also saw the launch of Cheshire Socialites’ new lifestyle incentive card which gives offers from local Cheshire businesses and shops to the members.
- 1 The Hairy Bikers hit West Yorkshire
- 2 The Hairy Bikers Go North to explore the Yorkshire coast
- 3 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 4 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 5 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 8 Surrey Life meets Strictly costume designer Vicky Gill
- 9 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 10 Alport Castles - a hidden gem in the Peak District