Chill out with Dr Bloom!
- Credit: Archant
Dr William Bloom – one of the UK’s leading Wellness experts – shares his secrets for ultimate relaxation
‘Flop: The Relax-Well Way to Health and Well-Being’
Talk at the Isbourne Holistic Centre
2 Wolseley Terrace, Cheltenham, GL50 1TH
Monday, July 15 2013, 7-8.30pm
Dr William Bloom – bestselling author, one of the UK’s most respected wellbeing teachers and founder of the Foundation for Holistic Spirituality - gives a talk at the Isbourne Holistic Centre in Cheltenham on Monday, July 15 (7-8.30pm), entitled, ‘Flop: The Relax-Well Way to Health, Self-Healing and Well-Being’.
- 1 5 of the best cycle cafés in Lancashire
- 2 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 See inside this £1.5 million modern property in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds
- 6 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 9 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 10 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
In his talk, William will introduce easy techniques you can use anywhere anytime to relax, relieve stress and generally support your health. The techniques include meditation, yoga and tai chi which you can practise sitting in a comfortable position. These strategies are a step forward from William’s bestselling book The Endorphin Effect.
William, as much as anyone, knows what it to takes to live a fulfilled, happy and healthy life in the contemporary world, calling on 30 years experience as an educator in the mind-body-spirit field. The author of THE POWER OF MODERN SPIRITUALITY: How to Live a Life of Compassion and Personal Fulfilment and several other books, he has distilled the essence of spirituality – so long cloaked in mystery – into user-friendly and easy to understand language that everyone can relate to and benefit from.
So what is William’s definition of spirituality? “Spirituality is everyone’s natural connection with the wonder and energy of life and the instinct to explore that experience and its meaning,” he says. “Spirituality affirms that personal development is about the growth of compassion and consciousness, heart and mind — not material success and status, but love in action.”
Join William at the Isbourne to discover how simply relaxing can do wonders for your health and wellbeing and learn simple tools to help you live a happy and healthy life.
• Tickets cost £12. Further information/bookings: www.isbourne.org; 01242 254321; email@example.com