- Credit: Archant
Ciro’s Brasserie at the Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa is a magnificent Mediterranean style restaurant offering modern European cuisine and an excellent selection of fine wines from around the world.
In Ciro’s Brasserie you can enjoy fresh, seasonal, homemade food awared for its quality with an AA Rosette. We truly believe in supporting local produce and will, wherever possible, source our produce from the locality and wider North West region.
The style of Ciro’s is unique, from the stucco paintwork, Romanesque arches and beautiful murals, to the decorative items that all contribute to the ambient Latin atmosphere. Within Ciro’s Brasserie, there is also a coffee bar overlooking a picturesque courtyard where you can sit ‘al fresco’ and enjoy morning coffee or afternoon tea.
With the combination of excellent cuisine, unique elegant surroundings, and friendly, professional staff, Ciro’s Brasserie is a real tasty experience.
- 1 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 2 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 8 Property of the month: Godfreys Farmhouse, Great Totham
- 9 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
The a La Carte menu is available in the restaurant Monday to Friday, lunch and dinner, and Saturday dinner only. On Sundays Ciro’s Brasserie serves an English Carvery Roast for luncheon and dinner. A delicious traditional Afternoon Tea is served Monday to Friday, 11am - 5pm.
Ciro’s Brasserie is nestled within the Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa which is ideally located just a five minute drive from Chester’s historic city centre, yet a stone’s throw from the border of Wales. Privately owned, this four star hotel also boasts 73 bedrooms, a gastro-pub offering traditional ales and a wide selection of bar meals and a luxury spa.