Clayton & Bailey
- Credit: Archant
Breaking new ground, Clayton Bailey is rapidly becoming known for its unique blend of intelligent and creative marketing, coupled with a very professional approach to the sale of individual and country property.
Owner run, the company prides itself on delivering the highest standards of service which is key to moving properties in what can be an uncertain market. Barbara Clayton & Tom Bailey have a depth of knowledge and understanding across local, national and international markets meaning their help and advice promotes properties in the right way each and every time.
The company’s biggest strength is the genuinely warm friendly and professional approach that we offer to our clients. A sign of this success is the fact that a large proportion of our business is currently from referrals and satisfied clients who recommend us to friends and family.
Located in Prestbury village the company’s focus is aimed at both the Village itself and the Cheshire area in its entirety.
- 1 5 of the best cycle cafés in Lancashire
- 2 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 5 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 The best second-hand bookshops in Suffolk
- 9 The best places to visit on a short break in Glossop
- 10 7 scenic coastal walks to try in Somerset (with cafes on the way)