Clayton & Bailey
- Credit: Archant
Breaking new ground, Clayton Bailey is rapidly becoming known for its unique blend of intelligent and creative marketing, coupled with a very professional approach to the sale of individual and country property.
Owner run, the company prides itself on delivering the highest standards of service which is key to moving properties in what can be an uncertain market. Barbara Clayton & Tom Bailey have a depth of knowledge and understanding across local, national and international markets meaning their help and advice promotes properties in the right way each and every time.
The company’s biggest strength is the genuinely warm friendly and professional approach that we offer to our clients. A sign of this success is the fact that a large proportion of our business is currently from referrals and satisfied clients who recommend us to friends and family.
Located in Prestbury village the company’s focus is aimed at both the Village itself and the Cheshire area in its entirety.
- 1 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?
- 2 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 3 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 4 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 5 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 7 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 8 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 9 6 wonderful seafood restaurants to visit in Yorkshire
- 10 A 5.3 mile circular walk around Sandwich