Clydesdale Bank shows support for Gloucestershire businesses
- Credit: Archant
Gloucestershire businesses had the chance to quiz Clydesdale Bank’s senior management, at an exclusive event recently.
The event, part of the Bank’s Business Week, was attended by 30 guests. Local businesses discussed growth plans with senior members of Clydesdale Bank’s Business and Private Banking team.
Paul Shephard, Director of Business and Private Banking, Brian Colquhoun, Regional Director of Business and Private Banking and Rob Spearman, Head of the Gloucester Business and Private Banking Centre, were all present to meet customers face-to-face and discuss their growth ambitions.
Guests included a manufacturer, printers and a wholesaler and distributing company.
Rob Spearman said: “As the economy improves, more businesses are looking to invest in growth and we are here to support them. That support is not simply about providing finance. It is putting together the right financial package for individual businesses’ needs, plus the advice and connections to maximise the growth opportunities.
“Business Week is a chance to bring local businesses together, talk to them, listen to them, and to provide solutions that will help them make the most of the recovery and turn it in to sustainable growth. Events like today’s, allow us to speak personally to our customers, to really strengthen our business relationships and our understanding of their ambitions, so that we can help them reach those goals.”
Business Week ran from 10th - 14th November and saw more than 250 customer-focused events staged at the Bank’s UK-wide network of Business and Private Banking Centres, including a number of high profile events in the South West area.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Win a Mini-Moon experience for two at The Feathered Nest in the Cotswolds
- 5 7 great walks near Kirkby Lonsdale
- 6 5 great walks in and around Kendal
- 7 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 8 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 9 8 great family walks in the North West
- 10 6 great walks near Skipton
As growth and confidence continue to emerge in the UK economy, Business Week aims to help businesses build for the future.