Cocktail renaissance party at Little Dudley House in Dorking
- Credit: Archant
To celebrate the first six months under new ownership, Little Dudley House restaurant and bar threw a renaissance party.
Absolute Radio Breakfast DJ and Dorking resident Christian O’Connell and his wife Sarah were amongst the 200 guests causing a commotion in South Street.
The format of the evening also celebrated many of the suppliers that have partnered with Little Dudley House over the recent months.
“Renaissance was held primarily as a thank you to the people and businesses that have supported Little Dudley House since we took over,” says John Turner, part of the team behind top London restaurants Roast and The Cinnamon Club, who is supported by operations director Katie Jackson and a number of local investors who each hold a stake in the restaurant.
“We also felt it important to demonstrate the strength of our relationships with local suppliers and give them an opportunity to showcase their products in a different environment.”
Dorking band Eye Candy brought the evening to a close with a high-energy set and guests left with a Little Dudley House goodie bag.
• For more information, visit www.littledudleyhouse.co.uk
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 3 Fossil hunting in Essex: Where to find shark teeth
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
- 6 10 Derbyshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 10 Cheshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 9 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 10 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown