Colourburn selects local designer to create award
- Credit: Archant
Devon based designer Ben Huggins has created an award for a local film festival.
Two Short Nights, a celebration of short film and emerging talent, set filmmakers the challenge of creating a film within just 48 hours. The films will be shown over two nights, 12-13 December at Exeter Phoenix.
Following the premiere of this year’s Short Film Commissions, created with the support of Exeter Phoenix Digital, an award ceremony will be held for the filmmakers.
Creative Film Agency Colourburn, the sponsor of Two Short Nights, selected Ben Huggins to design the award. Ben, founder of New British Design, has created an imaginative design. The exact design is under close wraps until but be prepared for the unveiling of a bold and innovative concept to match the creativity of the film makers being honoured.
Damo Cross, creative director of Colourburn said “We are really glad to be involved with Two Short Nights this year and are very excited to be working alongside Ben. The culture of Colourburn is very much about working collaboratively, so for us this is a great opportunity to connect with inspired filmmakers and storytellers.”
A short film showing the process of making the award will be released on the night.
More information and tickets are available here
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 4 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 5 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 6 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 7 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 8 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 9 7 of the best places to eat al fresco in York
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks