Can you guess the Cornish towns from the emojis?
- Credit: Archant
Take our quiz to see if you can work out the Cornish town or village from the emojis!
If being stuck inside is getting you down - why not test your knowledge of Cornwall’s place names with an emoji quiz?
Let us know how many emoji conundrums you can decode in the comments section. We reckon only a true Cornish man or woman can get 18/20.
Cornish Town & Villages Emoji quiz - GO!
- 1 Win a holiday for two on the Isles of Scilly
- 2 16 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 3 12 of the best places to eat al fresco in Yorkshire
- 4 Sussex pubs with beer gardens to visit this summer
- 5 Great pubs with pretty beer gardens in Kent
- 6 21 of the best places to eat al fresco in Hampshire
- 7 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 8 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 9 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 10 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
Here are the answers, tweet us your score @CornwallLifeMag using the Twitter button below:
7. Green bottom
10. Grampound road
15. St erth
17. Badgers cross
19. Black water