Can you guess the Cornish towns from the emojis?
- Credit: Archant
Take our quiz to see if you can work out the Cornish town or village from the emojis!
If being stuck inside is getting you down - why not test your knowledge of Cornwall’s place names with an emoji quiz?
Let us know how many emoji conundrums you can decode in the comments section. We reckon only a true Cornish man or woman can get 18/20.
Cornish Town & Villages Emoji quiz - GO!
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 8 Yorkshire Olympians, the Brownlee brothers: where they love to eat, to train and to explore
- 9 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 10 8 great family walks in the North West
Here are the answers, tweet us your score @CornwallLifeMag using the Twitter button below:
7. Green bottom
10. Grampound road
15. St erth
17. Badgers cross
19. Black water