Can you guess the Cornish towns from the emojis?
- Credit: Archant
Take our quiz to see if you can work out the Cornish town or village from the emojis!
If being stuck inside is getting you down - why not test your knowledge of Cornwall’s place names with an emoji quiz?
Let us know how many emoji conundrums you can decode in the comments section. We reckon only a true Cornish man or woman can get 18/20.
Cornish Town & Villages Emoji quiz - GO!
- 1 Lancashire Recipes - Butter Pie
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 7 places for the perfect picnic in Dorset
- 4 Adventure Cinema announces Essex locations for alfresco summer screenings
- 5 12 beautiful photographs of daffodils in Yorkshire
- 6 Afternoon tea deliveries in the Cotswolds
- 7 12 beautiful photographs of daffodils in Cheshire
- 8 Afternoon tea deliveries in Norfolk
- 9 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 10 Blossom varieties to spot while out walking this spring
Here are the answers, tweet us your score @CornwallLifeMag using the Twitter button below:
7. Green bottom
10. Grampound road
15. St erth
17. Badgers cross
19. Black water