Cotswold Dream Home: A grand design
- Credit: Archant
A beautiful Grade II listed Queen Anne fronted rectory, situated privately within 42 acres of its own beautiful pasture land
Where: Redmarley, Gloucestershire.
What: The Old Rectory is set at the end of a long private drive, with split entrances around a dry moat.
Inside: This lovely family home has a wealth of traditional features, impressive reception rooms, large family kitchen, eight bedrooms and five bathrooms. Complementing the main house is secondary accommodation within the converted coach house. Leisure features such as a cinema room and good storage and garaging are attached to the house.
Outside: The long, private driveway opens up into the formal gardens, amounting to around 3.4 acres, while the surrounding fields are accessed via a brick footbridge.
How much: Pricing has been set in two lots. Lot 1: House and 21 acres, £1.95m. Lot 2: Further 21.5 acres at £225,000.
Find out more… Visit homes24.co.uk or call Savills on 01242 548015.
- 1 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 2 12 historic village churches in Cheshire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Meet Maggie, GBBO's 70-year-old contestant from Dorset
- 7 Try this pretty, circular coastal walk at the Chidham Peninsula
- 8 9 of the best places for coffee across Cornwall
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 5 great walks in and around Kendal