Cotswold’s Got Talent
- Credit: Archant
Cotswold’s Got Talent is a talent competition and fundraiser in Guiting Power taking place this year on March 29
Previously called Guiting’s Got Talent, this year the organisers are hoping to attract entries from across the Cotswolds.
The competition is part of an ongoing fundraising campaign to raise money to build a playground in Guiting Power. The fundraising committee have managed to raise £10,000 towards the build thus far, but estimate they’d need more than double that to realise their plans.
Linda Miles, a member of the Guiting Power Fundraising Committee, said:
“We really need a playground in the village, and have been in talks with contractors about building it once we have enough money. Cotswold’s Got Talent is already attracting a lot of attention so we hope for a good turnout.”
Entering an act costs £5 (under 12s go free) and it costs £2 for those who wish to watch.
Contact email@example.com for an entry form or pick one up from The Post Office or Mrs Watson’s Bakery in Guiting Power.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 4 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 5 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 6 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 7 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 8 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 9 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks