Cotswolds organic beauty range launches at Ellenborough Park
- Credit: Archant
Cotswolds-based ila creates luxury organic products sourced from across the globe.
‘Ila’ means ‘earth’ in Sanskrit and reflects the brand’s philosophy as ‘faith in the power of nature as the source of real wellness’.
Ellenborough Park is sending out an open invitation to the launch of ila products and new treatments at The Spa. The event includes ila mini hand treatments, healthy fruit cocktails, talks from an ila representative about the new products, gifts to take away, loyalty cards for each attendee and a chance to socialise and learn about the fantastic new offering at The Spa.
Date: Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Location: The Spa, Ellenborough Park, Cheltenham. GL52 3NJ
- 1 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?
- 2 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 3 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 4 6 wonderful seafood restaurants to visit in Yorkshire
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 6 Five hot new restaurants opening in Sussex
- 7 Bluebell walks in Dorset: 8 of the best places to go
- 8 A 5.3 mile circular walk around Sandwich
- 9 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 10 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
Contact: 01242 808055 or Spa@ellenboroughpark.com