Crissan ladies boutique
- Credit: Archant
Crissan is a unique ladies boutique in Cheadle that is synonymous with quality designer clothing and exceptional service and has been trading for 25 years.
Owner Ann Lees started her career in fashion with a degree in clothing technology, followed by years in clothing production before being placed in charge of quality control of ladies wear at Great Universal Stores. This background enables her to pick the very best styles and quality available for he customers, as well as offer an alteration service.
During the last 25 years the store has gone from strength to strength and they are sourcing ever more labels to bring new and exciting ranges for their customers who now want to wear the fashionable clothes the younger generation are wearing yet remain elegant.
“Just because you are over 40 there is no reason to look it,” says Ann “I like to think we stock fashionable clothes with a classic twist. This I feel is lacking on the high street which is geared to the younger generation. Every season I am always on the hunt for the very best choice for our customers”
This spring summer 2015 collection is now arriving in the shop and include labels such as Just White, Gelco, Rabe, and Olsen, whose casual-smart ranges will take you from home to weekends away and holidays. One great new addition this season is their Robell slim fit pull on trousers and crops in many colours.
The boutique also stocks a variety of occasion wear, including lovely dresses that can be worn on several occasions, to meet the demand for more softer, versatile occasion wear that can be worn again and again for any occasion.
- 1 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 2 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 6 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 7 Win a modern Guernsey cushion cover kit
- 8 Cornwall's weirdest pub names
- 9 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex