Crowe Clark Whitehill: Bang on the money with Rock the Cotswolds
- Credit: Archant
Leading national audit, tax and advisory firm in Cheltenham Crowe Clark Whitehill, is the latest big business to become one of the top sponsors of Rock the Cotswolds, the campaign showcasing the creativity, venues, events, organisations and world-leading businesses in the Cotswolds.
Richard Austin, Cheltenham Office managing partner at Crowe Clark Whitehill, said: “Rock the Cotswolds is a brilliant initiative and what they are saying is bang on the money: There are so many amazing businesses and things going on across the region that don’t receive enough attention, so we’re looking forward to working with them to help change perceptions locally and nationally: this is a great place to live, work and build a business.” Crowe Clark Whitehill’s Cheltenham office was established over 50 years ago and its team has a clear perspective on the breadth of business and economic activity across the region.
Since Rock the Cotswolds launched in June this year, the campaign has built up thousands of followers from across the UK. Each month it adds five new ‘Rockers’ to its roster of exciting businesses, people, events, charities or venues located here. There are currently over 100 ‘Rockers’ listed on the website, helping change perceptions of an area known more for its rolling hillsides and pretty villages.
Rock the Cotswolds also organises events to promote the Cotswolds locally and nationally, and its website www.rockthecotswolds.com is already a huge information resource for those seeking information about a side of the Cotswolds not often portrayed in the wider media. Plans are already under way to substantially grow website content next year.
Rock the Cotswolds founder, Oli Christie, said: “We are over the moon that a national firm of the professional stature of Crowe Clark Whitehill clearly sees our campaign’s business value. That they are also determined to get stuck in is proof that they really get the point of the project. As accountants they know it’s a numbers game: the more who know about Rock the Cotswolds, the more positive effect it will have on the Cotswold economy.”
Cheltenham Racecourse will also be rocking the Cotswolds on December 12 and 13 when it teams up with Rock the Cotswolds During The International on Friday 12 and Saturday 13 December, Cheltenham Racecourse and Rock the Cotswolds will be throwing an ‘Après-Ski’ party open to all racegoers. Tickets for the Cheltenham Racecourse Après-Ski party are available through www.rockthecotswolds.com and Cheltenham Racecourse on 0844 579 3003 or visit www.cheltenham.co.uk. Tickets will cost just £10 in addition to the normal Club/Tattersall’s tickets, which is £22 on Friday 12 and £25 on Saturday 13, when booked in advance.
Nominate a Rocker
· Rock the Cotswolds™ announces five new Rockers every month. To nominate a
rocker for November, visit www.rockthecotswolds.com.
- 1 6 of the best October walks in Cheshire
- 2 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 3 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 4 The Norfolk Lights Express is back for spectacular winter train rides
- 5 6 of the best October walks in Yorkshire
- 6 The best second-hand bookshops in Suffolk
- 7 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 8 The best walks in Dorset to see the autumn leaves
- 9 10 of the best beaches for swimming in Devon
- 10 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
· Visit www.rockthecotswolds.com to discover the first 95 Rockers and for more
information about the Rock the Cotswolds campaign.
· Follow the campaign: @rockthecotswold
· Visit the website: www.rockthecotwolds.com (where you can nominate a rocker)
· ‘Like’ the Facebook page: Rock the Cotswolds
· Join the LinkedIn Group: Rock the Cotswolds