Daytona Sandown Park
- Credit: Archant
LONDON AND SURREY’S PREMIER OUTDOOR KARTING CIRCUIT
Ideally situated just off the A3 in Esher and nestled within Sandown Park’s famous horse racing track, Daytona Sandown Park is widely hailed as one of the best outdoor kart venues in the UK and the only one of its kind within the M25. Only 5 minutes from Esher train station, and with extensive free parking on site, it couldn’t be in a more convenient yet vibrant location.
Daytona Sandown Park has been offering leisure and professional karting for over two decades and is still growing in popularity. This fantastic venue entertains over 20,000 drivers every year and through its well-structured Bambino, Junior and Cadet Championships, continues to channel promising and enthusiastic young people right through to its prestigious nationwide DMAX Championship. The DMAX Championship is the UK’s most successful, competitive and yet affordable kart race series available in the UK today.
Daytona Sandown Park is the perfect destination for family fun too, anyone from 5 years and upwards can come along and have a go. With Arrive & Drive karting open to all levels the venue is popular with corporates, families, children’s birthday parties - in fact anyone just wanting to have a great day out with a difference. Daytona Sandown Park also has 5 adult hand-controlled karts in its fleet for use by disabled drivers.
Ideally situated in the heart of Esher 5 minutes-walk from the train station and only 25 minute-[s by train from Central London, Daytona Sandown Park has a large and vibrant catchment area. Complemented by free on-site parking, excellent hospitality and conferencing facilities plus floodlighting and free Wifi, the circuit is open for business from 9am to 10pm, seven days a week, 52 weeks per year.
Daytona Sandown Park, More Lane, Esher, Surrey, KT10 8AN
- 1 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 9 of the best places for coffee across Cornwall
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 At home in the Cotswolds with Simon McCoy
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 Lancashire and the Lake District dominate the 2021 National Food Awards top 100 listings
- 8 23 places to find the best views in Devon
- 9 Theatre review: Bat Out of Hell The Musical
- 10 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
Telephone: 0845 644 5502