Demystifying Japanese cooking with Koj
- Credit: Archant
MasterChef finalist, Andrew Kojima, will be hosting a course on Japanese cooking for amateurs and professionals alike.
Traditional Japanese cuisine is considered by many to be both healthy and delicious! But some people are afraid to cook it at home, the common misconceptions being that it is all about sushi and that it is complex.
Guest chef Koj will be providing those looking to add another string to their culinary bow the opportunity to learn how simple cooking Japanese food can be.
Now that the key ingredients are readily available both in supermarkets and online, it’s easier than ever to expand your repertoire of worldwide cuisine.
Koj will guide you in creating some delicious Japanese dishes that are simple and quick to make but satisfying for a mid week family supper. Put them together and you have an impressive banquet around which to socialise.
Koj will talk you through the key ingredients and explain how many of the cooking techniques have in fact been introduced by international influence.
The full day course takes place on September 4 at Lucknam Park Cookery School, near Bath, and is priced at £175 per person.
- 1 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 2 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 4 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 5 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 6 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
- 7 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Cornwall this Halloween
- 8 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 9 10 of the best places to go pumpkin picking in Cheshire
- 10 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
Course registration begins at 08:30, finishes approximately 16:00.
For booking, call 01225 742777
For further information, visit: www.lucknampark.co.uk/dining/events/upcoming-events.php