- Credit: Archant
Denbies Wine Estate, set in the heart of the Surrey hills, near Dorking, Surrey is England’s largest vineyard in a stunning location set in 265 acres of vines.
The flint-clad Chateau-style Visitor Centre hosts two restaurants; the indoor self service Conservatory and the third floor a la carte Gallery Restaurant, together with a diversely stocked Wine and Gift shop. The mezzanine Art Gallery features local artists and exhibits change on a monthly basis. With 7 miles of public footpath Denbies offers a perfect day out.
Denbies is one of the first wine estates in the world to give visitors of all ages a unique and fascinating insight into all aspects of the wine producing process. Indoor wine experience tours take place throughout the year commencing with 360? virtual cinema tour, indoor people mover through the working winery concluding with a tasting in the atmospheric vaulted cellar. Outdoor Vineyard tours take place between March and October.
Denbies Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast Accommodation, ETB ‘4 Stars silver’ is located in the heart of the vineyard with magnificent views.
- 1 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?
- 2 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 3 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 4 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 6 6 wonderful seafood restaurants to visit in Yorkshire
- 7 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 8 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 9 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 10 Five hot new restaurants opening in Sussex
Weddings, conference and banqueting
Denbies is a beautiful, romantic setting for your memorable wedding reception. The wedding team at Denbies Wine Estate understands that your vision of a perfect wedding is unique, and our combination of attentive service and stunning setting is perfect for both intimate gatherings and grand events. Denbies provides the perfect backdrop for stunning photo opportunities, whether in the heart of the vineyard, atmospheric cellars or romantic Cloisters Pavilion.
Denbies purpose built conference facilities are an integral part of the working winery and vineyard, providing a complete range of versatile function rooms and facilities. Denbies offers a unique setting for your meeting which can be hired out for all occasions and can accommodate up to 500 delegates.