Christmas stories – your memories wanted
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Have your old Christmas memories published in December’s Derbyshire Life
The festive season can stir all kinds of nostalgic emotions – evoking memories of long-gone Christmas days spent with family, friends and your local communities.
Derbyshire Life is looking to bring the past back to life in December’s edition and is calling on your recollections of past Christmases.
So, whether you have Derbyshire-based memories of family Christmases, carol singing, school shows, pantomimes, something quirky or anything festively-themed, we would love to hear from you.
Alternatively, it might be memories passed down by family memories through the ages which you would like to share - perhaps stories of Christmas in the world wars or something similar.
Simply send your memories to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name, location and an image (if you wish) and we will publish as many as possible.
Closing date is Wednesday, November 4.
- 1 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 2 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 6 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 7 Beautiful places to go wild swimming in Suffolk
- 8 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 9 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 10 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000