A message from Derbyshire Life editor Nathan Fearn: We’re #ThereWithYou
- Credit: Archant
For however long this current situation lasts we want to assure our readers and followers that we will strive to bring you the best of Derbyshire and our county’s amazing community spirit.
We’re proud that Derbyshire Life continues to provide continuity in these uncertain and unsettling times.
Throughout the past 89 years, this magazine has been a constant, through the good times and the bad.
The clear message is that Derbyshire Life is there with you – from the rolling hills of Crowden in the north and Lullington in the south to Hodthorpe in the east and Hartington to the west.
We’re there with our loyal subscribers, there with the occasional readers, there with those on the frontline of the fight against Covid-19 and there with the communities that make our fantastic region tick.
Put simply, we remain committed and dedicated to delivering a monthly publication which celebrates all that our amazing county has to offer.
To that end, we’re looking forward to bringing to you May’s edition, which will feature the same level of diverse and fascinating insights and stories that our readers are accustomed to.
- 1 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 13 of the best afternoon teas to try in Cornwall
- 6 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 7 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 8 6 of the best August walks in Cheshire
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 Fish and chips in Cornwall you need to try
Finally, if you’re not yet a subscriber to Derbyshire Life, there really has never been a better time to join us. We would love to have you on board.
Editor, Derbyshire Life
You can subscribe to six issues for just £10 so why not arrange for our magazine to be delivered direct to your door or show someone you love that they are in your thoughts by gifting them a subscription? For more details click here